Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Day Montage - NaBloPoMo Day 3

Today has been a great day. Probably a fantastic day.

The only problem is that I don't have a song for my montage! Which sounds silly, and probably more than a little bit weird. Let's follow the thought process here to show that my logic is mostly like our normal Earth logic.

In one of the least beloved episodes of the new Doctor Who, there's a portion where that episode's main character has a good day montage. Well, it's really more like a good series of days montage, but the point is that it's set to music. It's set to this one really catchy song that is currently stuck in my head, but that I also completely don't know.
Here's the kicker. That song also gets confused with a happy day song from an episode of CSI. The trace tech Hodges has an especially lucky day, tries to use his luck to help Grissom analyze clues left by a killer, and then has a great montage when he explains his reasoning to one of the other characters.

So now I need a happy day song for my montage. This montage will go over today's high points
- getting to wear my new trousers to work
- The Shepherd's Tale coming out at the comic book store
- getting to work the information desk
- seeing my name on the bulletin board as last week's mvp of membership sales
- being complimented on my good bookseller potential
- getting to check out a copy of Towers of Midnight, so I can read it now without having to wait for my brother
- picking up dinner from one of my favorite Italian restaurants
- and continuing to work with my pretty pretty Asian fabrics.

Yup. It's been a good day ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment