Friday, November 12, 2010

Fabric Friday! - NaBloPoMo Day 12

Well I've been trying to find a picture of this fabric online so I could share my glee with you, but apparently it's been out in the world long enough to no longer anywhere to be found on the internet.

Anyway, glee! Our most local LQS added a discount on end of the bolt yardage, meaning I was finally able to let myself buy this gorgeous teal, purple, and gold Oriental floral that I've been eying probably about as long as I've even been going to that store. So for about three years. No doubt I will have pictures of it to show at some point in the future, but right now we just have my glee over its purchase.

Not to mention the fact that I found fantastic sashing and border fabrics for my Oriental Turning 20. Both of my Oriental quilts are ready to be laid out on the design wall! Yay!
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment