Friday, November 19, 2010

A Fresh Start - NaBloPoMo Day 19

That was all I needed to go from being completely annoyed with the design wall to in love with it all over again.
I went back to the wall this afternoon and decided to rebuild my layout from a completely different point. Thanks to my lovely little digital camera and the pictures taken to get perspective on my layout, the rebuilding really didn't take much effort (yay!). The main chunk of that particular quilt is all set up now and I'm just waiting for mum's soaps to finish so I can get her opinion before taking it to the machine.

And I still have over three hours before I go in to work today! Whee!

In other news, Harry Potter 7.0 (the mathematically correct decimal representation for this one) was surprisingly good. As with any adaptation movie I have some small quibbles, but I really think this was a pretty dang good movie, and definitely the best Harry Potter movie in years. Plus, we were at a local Alamo Drafthouse, meaning we had a lovely selection of HP themed cartoons and shorts to watch before the film, including Potter Puppet Pals and this fantastically awesome version of the HP7 trailer.

Also, Retro Mummy is having a lovely little giveaway of Sweet Broderie fat quarters. If you happen by here, you might as well click the link and deliberately happen by there. ^_^

Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment