Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bookstore Overload - NaBloPoMo Day 17

Well, I had intended to be able to post tonight either about playing around on our design wall or the experiment I'm going to undertake with my It Came Out of Nowhere shirt (which will not include making it bigger on the inside), but then someone called in sick and my bosses asked me to stay on a few extra hours to cover. Meaning I didn't actually get home until after 10:30 and have been too dead on my feet to do much more than eat some ice cream.

But!

Tomorrow is my lovely day off, which will not change no matter who calls, and I won't be going in again until Friday evening. Which is perfect, because there's a lovely little event happening right smack dab in the middle of my time off of work. Do you know what it is?

I would totally credit this if I knew who it was from.
That's right! A midnight screening of Harry Potter!
Of the second to last HP movie ever!
Which will be a much better adaptation of the book than the previous movie! And which will not have me leaving the theater absolutely steamed about the way the production has handled important parts of the plot! It won't do that, because it shall be awesome.
Or else I'll definitely have something to say about it.
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment