Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Almost But Not Quite - NaBloPoMo Day 23

As in, today I almost had an entire day off, but not quite, since I will be going in after dinner for a five-ish hour shift. And then two full days off, one of which I will spend up in Austin, before the craziness that is likely going to be Friday.

And I even managed to do something productive today! Something completely unrelated to quilting, or even to books. Amazing!
However, because I am hoping for a look of astonishment on my dad's face when he attempts to nag me about it in the coming week, he will not be informed that I already took care of getting my car inspected. He's only going to find out if he goes out to my car to get a look at the sticker, which I find highly unlikely.

All in all, I think the day so far can be pretty accurately summarized by this. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment