Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sign me up!

In years past, I've watched my friends spend November going absolutely crazy while trying to keep up with NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month), and while I admire their ambition, it's just not for me. But then!

KarrieLyne over at Freckled Whimsy  brought NaBloPoMo and that is something I think I can do. Surely my short attention span can manage to write a blog post every day, even with my fantastic new job that I just started (oh yes!). Actually it'll help me have something to write about hopefully.

So, despite the fact that I have multiple newly finished projects to write about today (it was a very successful quilting day), my good intentions regarding the Blogger's Quilt Festival, and the glee I have to share over employment, I'm going to hold off and wait until at least Monday. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment